APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEB. 1, 2014.
To qualify as an applicant for this program:
- You must be a high school junior who will graduate in the Class of 2015.
- You must be committed to pursuing a career in journalism.
- You must demonstrate qualities of a “free spirit.”
- You must be available to attend the conference June 21-26, 2014, in Washington D.C.
Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application completely. Unfinished applications will not be considered.
- Letters of recommendation may be uploaded, mailed in separately, or emailed to Karen Catone at firstname.lastname@example.org. All letters of recommendation should be submitted on official letterhead and should include the contact information of the person providing it.